Friday, 1 September 2006

Bubble Share - share photos on your blog

Bubble Share is a neat photo hosting site that you can use for free to create photo albums to upload onto your blog. One of the best things about Bubble Share is that you can keep your photos & albums completely private, which is a neat feature for schools! With a lot of other websites you are forced to share your photos with the big wide world.

You can create sliding photo albums (called Story albums)to appear on your blog like this one I made to go on my class blog.


This album is powered by
BubbleShare
- Add to my blog


Uploading is easy, you simply select the photos you want from your computer and upload them one by one, then you choose how you want your album to look and the site will generate a code for you to copy and paste into your blog.

You can also record and add your voice but I haven't experimented with that yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)