Sunday, 1 October 2006

An RSS Calendar addition

Today I created an RSS Calendar for my Thinking Skillls Blog.

This will allow me to share the content of each thinking group session with parents/caregivers. They will be able to see at a glance what session is coming up and what the content is. It allows them to click on the title to read additional information also.

First you register and put your events on the calendar. In "publish" it then provides you with a simple code to copy and paste onto your template or blog post.

See below for my what my calendar looks like:




Could be very useful if you want to upload specific information for students/parents/caregivers etc, maybe could also be used for detailing homework tasks perhaps? If you find an interesting use for the RSS Calendar in the classroom please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)