Wednesday, 4 April 2007

Worldwide Blogging

If you're not convinced that blogging is worldwide and used in areas other than education you need to view this great Slideshare presentation by user mjamesno that was uploaded a week ago.



Click the forward button to advance the slides.
BTW you can easily upload your PowerPoint presentations to Slideshare and embed them on your blog as I've done here if you didn't already know that.



UPDATE:
I have just found this out: Sony's new corporate marketing strategy incorporates Blogging! The company "has made it obligatory for all senior staff at both Columbia Records and RCA Records to start blogging actively". Read more about it here!
I wonder what staff will make of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for taking the time to leave me a comment. I genuinely appreciate each and every one of them :)